#TIL

Do people still use #TIL? Is that still a thing? Please, someone tell me - I'm very, very old and my addled old-person brain can't keep up with the hip new trends.

But speaking of addled brains, today I learned that Capcom may not know how to count:


The "results announcement" is set for the same day as the release of Arcade Mode, so that's no surprise. But they're stopping the voting fully TWO MONTHS before the announcement. There's no fancy math here, folks: if I vote for someone, they just take the number of votes the character had before and then add one to it. So what's with the delay? Is it really gonna take them TWO FUCKING MONTHS to write, y'know, "select * from popularity_poll_votes order by votes desc"? Are they planning on tabulating these results by hand? Or are they just giving themselves some extra time to fix the inevitable fuckups in the character model of whoever wins? Guess we'll find out!

Also, though, the correct response is Sean. If you didn't vote for Sean, I must inform you that you fucked up. Please go back and try again. kthxbye.

Comments